Number 2 Plaza Circular in Bilbao is a special place. In 1926 on its ground floor the mythic Café La Granja opened, executed in the art nouveau style. It soon became the city’s cultural epicentre. That’s why Latroupe decided to maintain the name and the spirit of this literary café when it chose this building for its new hotel. Its central location and the importance of the enclave give this hotel a local Basque and very neighbourhood character.